Alien Gear Wallpapers
Directions for adding wallpaper for Android:
1. Press your Menu key- This will bring up a list of options that will include a shortcut labeled "Wallpaper."
2. Tap Wallpaper - Your screen will show the three wallpaper options you have to choose from.
3. Choose from Gallery, Live Wallpapers or Wallpaper. -Selecting each option will bring you to the available images under each choice. Choosing "Gallery" will bring you to your saved images and photographs. Tap the Set Wallpaper button once you decide on your new wallpaper.
Directions for adding wallpaper for iPhone:
1. Tap on the Photos (sunflower) icon on your iPhone and find the directory where you saved the wallpaper graphic. (If you saved a picture via email or directly from the web, it will be in your Camera Roll folder.)
2. View your chosen image, tap it, then click on the box with arrow icon on the bottom left of your screen. A menu will pop up, then click the "Use as Wallpaper" option. From there, you can move and scale the photo as desired. When you're happy with how it looks, click the "Set" button.
3. Next, you will have the option to select the image to be your iPhone background for your home screen(s), the lock screen or both. (In the graphic at the top of the page, the lock screen is on the left and the home screen is on the right.) Make your choice, and your iPhone will take care of the rest.